Air Quality Products Available
Our staff is trained on infection prevention and control. Learn more about how we can help keep you and your family safe with the following air quality products.
iWave Air Cleaner
With technology installed in over 100,000 applications, iWave-R is the world’s first self-cleaning, no maintenance needlepoint bi-polar ionization generator designed specifically for treating air in residential duct A/C systems. As the air flows past the iWave-R, positive and negative ions actively purify the supply air, killing mold, bacteria and viruses in the coil and living space. The ionization process also reduces allergens, smoke and static electricity, as well as controlling odors (cooking, pet, VOCs) and other particles (no more sunbeams) in the air without creating ozone or any harmful byproducts.
iWave-R treats the air in any brand of residential duct air conditioning systems up to 6 tons (2400 CFM) in size with no maintenance and no replacement parts. Designed for universal mounting, the iWave-R typically installs inside or outside of duct, or it attaches magnetically near the indoor fan in the air handler. iWave-R always works at peak performance, producing over 160 million ions/cc, more than any other ionizer product on the market. Its patent-pending self-cleaning design includes a programmable cleaning cycle that can clean the emitter brushes every 1, 3, 5 or 10 days. The iWave-R is factory set to clean every third day, which is adequate for a typical installation. iWave-R does not create “black walls” as negative-only ionizer products will do.
- Patent-pending self-cleaning design ensures ongoing peak performance
- Needle point ionization actively treats air in the living space
- For duct systems up to 6 tons (2400 CFM)
- Universal voltage input – 24VAC to 240VAC!
- Universal mounting with magnets
- Flexible design with no replacement parts
- Kills mold, bacteria and viruses
- Reduces allergens, odors, smoke, static electricity and other airborne particles
- Keeps coil cleaner
- Programmable cleaning cycle
- Alarm contact option for secondary notification
- UL and cUL approved
- Three-year warranty*
Information provided by https://www.iwaveair.com/products/iwave-r
The iWave family of products have been proven through independent lab testing to significantly reduce a wide variety of pathogens and viruses similar to coronavirus in the breathing zone and on hard non-porous surfaces.
Honeywell UV Air Purifier with AirBRIGHT ™
With today’s airtight homes, odors from cooking and pets, as well as potentially harmful viruses and bacteria are trapped inside. Our New 24V UV Air Purifier with AirBRIGHT™ Odor Absorption works in your home’s ductwork to remove airborne particles such as pollen and dust, as well as odors from food and pets. The air purifier’s ultraviolet light addresses contaminants such as the surface mold on your air conditioning coils. With this one air purifier, you can improve the air quality and breathe easier throughout your house.
- Removes potentially harmful viruses and bacteria, as well as odors from cooking or pets
- Helps improve overall air quality, comfort and HVAC efficiency in your home
- For both coil and air treatment
- Professional installation
- Five-year warranty
The Ultraviolet Air Purifier system is recommended for homes and families with:
- Concern for maintaining or improving energy efficiency
- Air conditioning ductwork that needs frequent cleaning
- A humid climate
- A dry climate in winter where windows are closed
- Odors caused by pets, cooking and other sources
American Standard AccuClean™
AccuClean™ Whole-Home Air Filtration System Highlights
- Removes up to 99.98 percent of allergens from the filtered air
- Catches particles down to .1 micron in size
- Eight times more effective than the best HEPA room appliance
- 100 times more effective than a standard one-inch throwaway filter or ionic-type room appliance
- Delivers cleaner air and more of it
- Reusable filter can be cleaned by vacuuming
Phoenix Air Conditioning & Heating proudly provides HVAC service to Laguna Hills, Dana Point, San Juan Capistrano, Mission Viejo, Lake Forest, Laguna Beach, Newport Coast and the surrounding Orange County communities. Visit our service area page for more coverage details, call us at 949-481-0204, or request service online today.